Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts submitted for review are original work, have not be previously published, nor been under review at another journal.
- The manuscript uses .doc or .docx formats only.
- The manuscript is double-spaced, uses Times New Roman font, letter size 12, has 1-inch margins, a 8 ½ x 11 vertical format and does not exceed 25 pages (including cover page, tables, charts, references and appendices).
- The title, abstract, and keywords are in Spanish and English and the abstract does not exceed 150 words.
- When available, the URL and DOI was provided in the reference.
- The manuscript follows all the style and citation guidelines of the Seventh Edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).
- The manuscript does not include the authors’ names or identifiers.
The names and email addresses submitted in our page will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the journal and will not be utilized for any other purpose nor shared with third parties.